A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

     Lately, I've been struggling with this deep feeling of frustration, this sense that the world won't let me be who I want to be. I've been thinking that I'm Nonbinary, which in our current environment might as well be a death sentence, and I've been thinking about working on expressing myself more. Except that I can't afford to do that. Even if I had a nine-to-five job, I would just have to spend all of my money on food. I'm one of the luckiest people in the world, and I just can't feel happy anymore, not when Genocide is now so acceptable that the news doesn't comment on it at all. I just can't believe in our Reality anymore. Not when it's nothing more than an extension of the Infinite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment