A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

     Being an Infinitelist, my image of the apocalypse is having our physics just disintegrate one day, with no clear explanation. I don't picture the world ending on that day, I picture it as the moment we have to accept that it's our responsibility to keep our world real, no matter the cost. I don't think this day is coming any time soon, and I'm the only person I know hoping that science will prove that her version of the apocalypse is wrong. But Infinitelism isn't about a future none of will live to see (I hope). It's about our present world, one in which we clearly need something to believe in, but have no idea how to create something real enough to protect us from that which we can't let ourselves see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment