A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2022

What I'm Thankful For

    Today is Thanksgiving, if you're in the United States at least. I would talk about all that I'm thankful for, but honestly I've always hated that particular thanksgiving tradition. Am I really supposed to be grateful for not starving to death on the streets? 

    I guess I am thankful for the Blog, or at least for the ability to keep it going for a year. A bit more than a year if you count the random posts I did at the beginning. 

    What I really want is to take my Blog to the next level. I don't mean in terms of views, I mean in terms of upping the production value a little bit, learning a little more. I think that, once I'm good enough, I might move onto another platform. Assuming the internet doesn't catch fire first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment