A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2022

The Coronation

     At last, after all these years of work. I've finally done it. I'm a Princess of Fairyland. Twenty two years old, and I'm on track to be one of the most powerful Fairies in Estellia. 

    I suppose, since I'm a God, I already was one, but Gods aren't involved in politics. Princesses are. I want to be political, if for no other reason than to prove that I can. 

   Naturally, they aren't giving me much to do. I have to open up a fair entrance, and oversee an execution. That's it. I wish I could start work right away, but I can't. I have to earn it, the way my father and mother earned their spots in the world. 

   I wish other fairies would stop complaining about me. I see their messages on Princess forums, stuff like, "I wanted to be a princess, but my parents needed me to work." Why they didn't just leave and make it on their own, I honestly have no clue. Humans are supposed to be the lazy ones, but I see far too many Nightmares, of all races, emulating them. 

    Well, what they think is no longer my concern. My job now is to make it as high as I can and do as much for society as possible. I aim to be the best at what I do. Nothing can stop me now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment