A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Calling to the Infinite

     I've been talking a lot about the death of Twitter, because honestly it's the only social media platform I have any connection with. But I have to say, I'm really appreciative of the fact that my Blog has no followers. I never realized it before, but I can just say whatever I want, without repercussions, and I don't have to worry about it going away, because I'm the one who owns it. 

    I don't think it's likely, but I wonder if there will eventually be an internet that's just made of loosely connected blogs, who comment on each other but never connect other wise. Maybe what we need is an internet with one big social media platform that everyone can go on, several mid tier platforms based on various subgroups, and stuff like my blog, sites run by idiots that nobody reads. That's the problem with the internet now, you're either on Facebook or you're running Train of Thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment