A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2022

A Town of One

    I'm glad that Blogger wasn't a big deal when I started. I'm glad that it's not a big deal now. Sure, nobody reads what I write, but I went in knowing that would probably happen. I didn't have high expectations, and it meets my needs. I'm not a great Novelist, nor an outstanding poet, but I have a Blog on the Internet somewhere. Some would be inclined to say that it's lame, but when I think about what I would have had to do to have a place to be heard even twenty years ago, I'm grateful to live in an era where what I say matters. 

    I may move someday, decide another platform would be better suited to me, but for now I'm content to be a sheriff in a town of one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment