A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Thoughts

    One nice thing about writing a blog no one reads is that I don’t have to worry about editing my posts. I have spell check to make sure the grammar is (mostly) correct and the spelling is good unless I decide it shouldn’t be, and if it’s unprofessional, well, I’m not making money anyway so it doesn’t matter. Because of this, I’ve been writing a lot of “short” stories, or rather long stories split up into several sections. I’m enjoying the challenge, and it’s nice to know that someday somebody will read them and think “I could write better than this”. 

   I do hope to publish a novel someday, through a for real publisher. I just think that would be so cool, and I think I could manage it. I spend so much time writing out stories in my head that I think I could manage it through shear practice. I don’t think I’m there yet though. It’s possible I could get something published, but I don’t think my self esteem could take constant rejection at this point. That’s most of why I’m writing for this blog. It’s a way of reminding myself that even if my writings bad, people still read it so maybe I’m doing something right. Or maybe I’m delusional. 


No comments:

Post a Comment