A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Plans for The Big Book of Enchantments

    I know all my readers are eagerly waiting to learn what will happen next in the Big Book of Enchantments. Okay, that’s not really true. As of right now, nobody’s reading my blog. But I decided I should plan out what I want to do next with this story, since I’ve been mostly winging it up until this point, and since I don’t have any readers, why not turn it into a post.

     Chapter six will start with the group agreeing to go to Brook’s Hallow, followed by the group learning about each other’s past and what their goals are. It will end with Jessica agreeing to help Michael learn real magic so that he can go home safely. Chapter seven will start with the group arriving in Brooks hallow and learning that Julia’s aunt has been taken over by The Enchantress, and once Julia saves her, we learn that the only way to stop her is to go to the Citadel and destroy the Book of Knowledge for good. Chapter eight sees the group stopping at a town on their way to the Citadel and Zachary sees the man who was the owner of the ring he’s carrying guarding a prison. After giving the man his ring back, he promises to repent once he goes back home. Chapter Nine finally sees us at the Citadel, where we learn that The Enchantress has trapped everyone in an illusion and is using their magic to take over Altra. Jessica manages to prove that the Book of Knowledge is a fake, freeing everyone. The spells collapse causes the Citadel to Collapse, destroying it for good. The story ends with our hero’s unsure of what to do next.

     That’s roughly the plan, but that’s not how the story will end up. I plan on rewriting the whole thing once I’m done and then self-Publishing it somewhere. That’s probably going to be a while though.

No comments:

Post a Comment