A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2022

All about me

    I know a lot of people don’t like the internet, but I think it’s awesome that I live in a world where more people then ever can speak and know that their voice is being heard. Maybe not by a lot of people, but even if only a small number of people know you and what you’re saying, you can still leave an impact. The flipside is that it’s all too easy for all of you’re mistakes to be immortalized, and I agree that it’s not a great thing that people who got famous for something stupid often can’t escape their mistakes.

     I don’t really have a good solution for that. I just know that I’m enjoying writing things and being able to pretend that someday people will want to read this. I’ve spent my entire life wishing I didn’t have to please people, and now I get to do what I want, and it feels amazing. I post a lot, and most of it isn’t that good, but it’s my writing, and I can stand by it. I’m not a smart writer, I’m not eloquent, I’m just me, and I’m so happy I finally took the plunge.

No comments:

Post a Comment