A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2022

The Universe

    I don't know how many people will see yesterday's post, and I expect that most who read it felt that I was completely insane. That's a good thing. If people start to believe that the Infinite is real, reality might fall apart, and I don't want to be around when that happens. 

     That being said, if you're like me and worried about what could happen if we stop believing in reality, remember that there's a vast Universe filled with living and non-living entities to help share the burden of keeping our world together. So long as they believe in our world and work to keep it together, we'll be okay. Just like how a society can withstand a few people not believing in it's core tenets, but when the majority lose faith in the narrative that holds a society together, that society is doomed. 

   When I feel like my world is falling apart, I remember the laws of physics, laws that everything in our Universe, no matter how large or small it is, obeys. Even in our divided world, they are something that we can all agree on, because we see it everyday. Our world is bound by physics, what goes up must come down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment