A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2022

    There are times when I wish I had a fanbase. This is one of those times. I really wish I knew what people would think about Estellia, especially Cassie. I've been writing this story my entire life, it's one of my favorites, and I want to believe it's a good idea, even though I can't do it justice at all. I keep rewriting it constantly. I honestly don't want to publish it because I want to keep writing it. It is on the Blog, but most of my stories here are first drafts or finished stories that I don't want to put a lot of effort into. I do plan on completely reworking The Big Book of Enchantments someday, after all. 

     Even if I don't publish my Estellia stories, I still want it to be a good story in it's own right. It's not my best story, but Cassie's one of my favorite characters. As you've probably gathered. Some writers are lucky enough to be able to separate themselves from their characters, but I was never one of them. 

     Anyway, if your reading this in the future where I did find a fanbase, tell me what you think. Even if it's finished by then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment