A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Friday Posts

    Friday is when I get my weekend posts out of the way so I don't have to do anything on Saturday and Sunday. I'm glad that I don't have to worry about writing high quality posts, since I find that the more anxious I am the lower my writing quality gets. It's amazing how freeing it is writing posts for a blog nobody reads. 

     I've been thinking about what I want my goals for this blog to be. I've come to the conclusion that I don't want to be exceedingly famous and extravagantly wealthy, the culturally accepted goal of posting things online. I also don't just want to wile away my days writing posts about nothing in particular. I do enjoy short stories, but it's really hard to write them consistently, though I am getting better at it. 

    I guess I've just reached the point where my brain's going, "Okay, I've gotten the thing I've said that I always wanted. Now what?" And I don't know what I want to do now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment