A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2022

     Ever since November of last year, I've been working on trying to increase my blogs popularity for one reason and one reason only. In 2020, shortly after the George Floyd protests, I started work on a poem I titled "A Glass House". It took me over a year to finish it, but I've finished it now and I want people to see it. It's a summary of what I think the problems with society are and how I think things are going to shake out, more or less. 

   I've decided I'm going to publish it next Monday. It won't be famous, in all likelihood, but now, more then ever, I think people need to see it. I'll post it on my Facebook and Twitter accounts to. Heck, maybe I'll find other places to post it. I just think people need to see why it is that our world is falling apart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment