A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 28, 2024

     This world wants me to believe that it owns me mind, body, and soul. It wants me to submit to existing only according to its belief of who I am and what I want. It want's me to be nothing more than a thing that it can shove around as needed. I spent my entire life fighting to be a person free of its demands, and by pure luck I'm now in a position where I can exist on my own terms. I'm not going to sit back and watch as everyone around me loses their ability to live as they choose. I am a human being. One with enough self awareness to know that the only thing I know exists is the world that I experience, no matter how much science, and everyone else, seems to contradict it. There will come a time when history proves me wrong in every respect, but I take comfort in knowing that I won't be alive to see it. I am an Infinitelist. My world is only real so long as I believe it exists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment