A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

     Sometimes I wonder if the fascists of the world realize that they're miserable. They want a world built on only their viewpoints, an idea that looks wonderful in you're mind but is horrible to live in. I would know, I've lived life as apart from the world as possible because I didn't trust people not to hurt me. But you know what happens? You wind up feeling so lonely and powerless that you become deeply delusional. I was lucky. I managed to pull myself out of it. Building a world with other people is hard, sometimes impossible, but there are more ways of doing it now than there ever have been. Remember, influence always goes both ways, and in a world where a single sentence on Twitter can change people's lives forever, it's easier to influence and be influenced than it ever has been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment