A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

   Elon Musk frustrates me. I grew up in a world where wealth, power, and fame were inherently good things that we should all strive for as we grew up, but then I look at Elon Musk and think, "I'm so lucky that I'm not him." I'm a writer. I create and destroy world's every day, and I'm always looking for credit for the things that I create, but because I have no social pull whatsoever, I don't have to worry about alienating people with my ramblings. Elon Musk can't say that. All of that money and power, and we both face the same issues; wanting more than we'll realistically have. Looking at Elon Musk, I can't help but wonder; if absurd wealth doesn't help anyone, why do we keep insisting that people with money make more?

No comments:

Post a Comment