A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 1, 2024

      I've said before that I don't think external, objective reality exists, but I sometimes feel like I don't exist either. I feel like I'm just imagining that I exist, and when the world's looking right through me that's because I'm not even there. I feel grateful to be born during the Internet age, so that whenever I want a reminder that I exist in some way, I can just google myself and get my social media accounts. Though, that doesn't help with the uncanny feeling that I'm just a ghost who possessed a human body at some point. I don't have a job, or any friends, or any sort of connection to the outside world at all, of my own volition. Maybe I'm the one the world avoids looking at because it knows that I can't exist, because I live outside of reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment