A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2022

     I have no problems writing short posts on my blog. I like posting daily, but frequently I can't think of anything I want to write page after page about (at least publicly). I've been posting poetry to twitter though, and I don't know why but I can't seem to write short poems. Well, I can write Haiku, but the poetry I enjoy writing, the angsty poetry normally found in teenagers diaries, doesn't fit on twitter very well. I know I could do what a lot of poets do, post a picture of their poems, but that feels a little too close to cheating for me, especially since I do have a place people can check them out if they want to. 

    I'm just hopeful that at some point someone goes "Hey wait, I like her poetry, and she has a blog, maybe I'll check it out just to see what's on their." I doubt that that's ever going to happen. But many a writer has kept writing despite the fact that nobody wanted to read anything they wrote. 

No comments:

Post a Comment