A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2022

What I want

     I hope that in the future it will be easier to get a job. None of this "three years experience for an entry level job" nonsense. I don't think I should be able to go into Bill Gates' office and be granted control of Microsoft, but it would be nice if I was able to find a job close enough to where I live that I didn't have to drive where I didn't have to send a bunch of applications out praying I wouldn't be rejected.

     I hope that in the future we don't have to put in forty hours a week to make a living. I know a lot of people love their jobs, but I'm not a person who can find one thing and focus on it endlessly. I need variety. The current work environment is too stressful for me. 

    I hope there are more political parties at some point. I've come to the conclusion that two just isn't enough, especially if one group wants massive change while the other doesn't want things to change at all. Well, it's more complicated then that of course, but our current system doesn't reflect the way people actually think about things. That's a huge problem in any society. 

No comments:

Post a Comment