A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

An honest question

 I'm almost to the end of my buffer, so I figured I'd write something to make sure the daily publishing keeps up. I confess, I keep worrying about the state of the world, so it's hard to find things to write about. I've thought for a while now that people wanted things to change, but couldn't figure out how to get things to change. I realized recently that it's more complicated then that. Everyone wants things to change, but what they have in mind is in direct opposition to what someone else wants in most cases. Nobody seems to be bringing this up either. Honest question; is there a version of society where everyone in America at this present moment could be happy and live together peacefully?  

No comments:

Post a Comment