A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2022

The Big Book of Enchantments, The end of the beginning

    Well, the rough draft of The Big Book of Enchantments is finished. I plan on revisiting it, I keep coming with issues I need to fix, but for now I can put it aside and focus on other things. 

   I must say, I don’t think it’s good, but I’m still happy I finished it, or at least finished the first step. It sucks, but it’s still my own work. To me, this is massive. 

    I have lots of plans for the future. I want to make writing my career, especially if I find out I’m not great at it. I’ve lived on the internet for long enough to know that the works that change us the most aren’t the works with deep meaning and lots of symbolism, they’re the works we can build and change ourselves and build shared experiences around. I hope that I’m remembered as the writer who built something people love, no matter how good it is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment