A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Life and choices

   Well yesterday's post was depressing. I didn't want to turn into the type of person who complains about their life to people who can't possibly fix it, but I did anyway. I could talk about why I did it, but I know from experience that it doesn't help the people who witnessed your horrible behavior.
  I guess it's a good thing no one reads any of my blog posts, though who knows when/if that will change.
  Today on "issues Kristen thinks are big but that actually aren't big" I discovered that if were to get a volunteer job, transit cost would be rather high. I don't know if it's worth it, but I also don't think that flossing or eating vegetables are worth it and people won't stop praising them.

No comments:

Post a Comment