A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Monday, January 27, 2020

So much for new years resolutions

Procrastination's fun, until you decide not to post for three days. I really, really hate it when I decide to skip out on doing something just because I don't feel like doing it.
   I suppose it's a good thing I don't have any readers for this blog. Otherwise this unscheduled break would be a problem. I have to say, I'm enjoying blogging a lot more than I thought I would. I definitely need to up the quality of my posts, but for now it's nice to just write what I feel and not worry what my as of yet nonexistent fan base thinks.
   I keep thinking I should post about deeper things. I know that if I keep making my post, I'll find someone who likes them, but I think I can do better, and I want to challenge myself. I've written a lot about what I think, and I want to put that into words in a way that makes people feel a deeper connection to the world. Or makes them happy.
   Anyway, I'll make sure to post tomorrow. This won't become a habit if I give up after three weeks. Who knows, I might even make this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment