A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Writers block

Frankly speaking, I'm not sure what I want to write about today. I realize that I don't post about anything usually, but most of the time I can think of something to write about. I saw an opera at the movie theater today, so that was fun.
  I'm planning on making a few big posts a week eventually. It's a little nebulous at the moment, but I've got the skeleton of one, and plans for two more. I can't guarantee it'll be regular though, at least not until I get used to publishing daily and have some idea as to how I handle criticism. And a few coping mechanisms for dealing with it when it happens. 
   I think that's all I want to write for today. My mother was nagging at me to vacuum the floors today. I might wait until tomorrow to do that, but I should probably mop the kitchen soon, and declutter my bedroom.
    Well, that's it for today. See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment