A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 10, 2024

     What do people think about watching old documentaries? I have a old series of documentaries from 1982 called Planet Earth. Not to be confused with BBCs Planet Earth, this is a series on geology. I inherited it from my grandfather when he passed away, I can't watch it because it's on tape, but I recently discovered that the whole series was uploaded to YouTube at some point. Now I'm wondering if it's worth the time to watch a documentary series that over forty years old. I don't think that geology has changed as much as biology, but I know that science can change rapidly. Still, I remember really liking the parts that I saw. I also think that old documentaries can be helpful for recording what people thought the world looked like at that point in time. I'll watch it then, and keep everyone updated on how well I think it's aged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment