A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 14, 2024

     I feel like I ought to say something about the attempted assassination on Trump, but I can't think of anything to say. At least, not anything to say that's really appropriate for the blog, or even anything that the general public really wants to hear. I know that I'm not the only person hoping that Trump dies before the next election, and I'm also not the only person who's aware that Trump dying wouldn't solve a lot of things. What I will say is that I was in no way invested in the outcome of this election, but now I'm curious to see who does what to whom. Everyone has a stake, we all have someone that we're rooting for, and our country is at a crossroads. It's anyone's game at this point, and I'm rooting for the left. Because when all is said and done, I don't just want to survive, I want to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment