A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

   I am officially done with X, the corpse formerly known as Twitter, and I'm writing this publicly for all to see so that I can be held accountable when/if I find myself crawling back in moments of weakness. I realize that for most people it's not that easy, but I figure that if I leave, that might be the catalyst for other people leaving, and if enough people leave, X will either change or get killed off for good. Either way, we'll be safe from the stench of Twitter's maggot infested corpse, and we now know that anything Elon Musk touches becomes infected with the decay of society. We do this right, Twitter, forever known as X, becomes a lesson to all; don't let the infected near what you treasure, or you'll be the one who gets killed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment