A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2023

     Like most people, I don't think that we'll go extinct. I've seen the models, read the stories, and heard the warnings of the soothsayers, but that doesn't mean that I think it's true. It could be the one path we're meant to take, but even if I'm the last person alive, I'll never believe that it's the end until it's over. I don't think anyone, even the scientists, really think that we'll die out. The image of a world without us isn't a thing that we're capable of imagining. Because of that, I don't really think there's anything we can physically do to prevent the end. We can horde, we can grow, we can fight for our place, but we'll never, ever, be able to do the one thing that will stop us from dying out. Our future will forever remain in the hands of others, and in order to survive, we absolutely, positively, cannot accept this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment