A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 15, 2023

     Lately I've been thinking a lot about the Infinite, and how we can work together to build a world that will stay real for generations, rather than last less than a hundred years. I'm running a Blog that goes nowhere now, but my dream is to build a foundation for the future, one that anyone can use to build a world for themselves, their friends, their communities, maybe even the world that they live in. Since I live and operate in solitude, it's mostly built to address the needs of a person who has become disillusioned with their reality, but I'm trying to figure out how one could expand it to a community. It's not easy, and most of what I have is just theory. Maybe someday someone with enough money and power can use my current ideas as a baseline for their community, but for now I'm happy to just build a template for the Dreamworlds of the future. Given the prevalence of both the Internet and AI, I wouldn't be surprised if that became far too necessary shortly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment