A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 15, 2024

     Sometimes I like to pretend that I know what's going through the minds of billionaires. I don't know if it's because I like pretending I could be a billionaire one day, or if it's because I'm trying to remind myself that billionaires are human and should still be treated as such, presence in Forbes be damned. That only goes so far though. They do stupid, greedy, or downright silly things that make no sense to me or anyone else I can find online, which in other circumstances would be a way to humanize them, but considering they run our world it just makes me feel uneasy. Do you want the world to be in the hands of someone who thinks that Fifty Shades of Grey is great writing? I guess, put like that, I'm glad I'll never be a billionaire. No one's going to use my mistakes as reason to strip me of power if I don't have any in the first place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment