A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

The Three Thousand View Milestone

     It’s been almost seven years since I first started blogging, two since I decided to post at least something daily, and I’ve finally, at last, passed the three thousand view mark. It’s not a high number, and perhaps not an amazing feat when you consider the amount of work I have to do to manage the blog, but two years ago I didn’t think I had it in me to blog every day. I thought I’d forget, or stop posting, but now, barring a few hiccups, there’s been daily posts for almost two years (I forgot once or twice). I won’t pretend there haven’t been a lot of growing pains, and moments where I messed up, but still, I’m here. Thank you to everyone who's been reading my blog. You make what I do matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment