A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 7, 2024

     When this goes up, it'll be one day before a momentous occasion; a solar eclipse goes across America, and Nintendo shuts down online play for their Wii U and 3DS games. I won't be seeing the eclipse in person, but that's all right. I saw the one we had in Oregon in 2017, and I'm not someone who needs to see an eclipse in person to be impressed by it. I am sad that Nintendo is shutting down online play. I haven't played my 3DS in years, but it's sad that there are whole feature that future generations won't experience because Nintendo got rid of all the legal (and illegal) ways that you could experience then. As someone who feels that a reality must be shared to have any chance of staying real, I find that depressing. I suppose that tomorrow will be a bad day for reality period. Let's hope things right themselves before too long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment