A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

     Am I the only person plagued by this feeling that the world is demanding more of me despite my life not having changed all that much? I feel like everyone else is in a situation where their workload has increased noticeably since the pandemic. Either that or their our leaders and even though their workload has increased a lot, they refuse to acknowledge it. I think I'm just pretending that I'm doing something, somehow, to fix our world and turn it into a place that's grown from all that its experienced. I know I should be doing more, but part of me is convinced the world will reject me as soon as it sees me. Life has a way of making you feel worthless without ever knowing the reason why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment