A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

     I'm not writing this because I know it will happen, I'm writing this because it feels like it will happen, so if it does happen than I want to say that I called it. I feel like the end of this year and beginning of next one will, in hindsight, become a historic moment, one of those moments when historians say that everything changed. Like how we view the end of a century, or a millennia. I have no logical reason for thinking this, but look online and you'll see that a bunch of things are coming to a head at once. Maybe they'll boil over next year, maybe the year after that, maybe we'll last a few more years from now, but one way or another there will be a year where everything changes. That's not the part that I'm guessing, because it's already happened to me a few times. What I'm guessing is when the next big event hits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment