A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

     One of the problems with blogging is that I keep having moments where my brain just doesn't want to write. Not where I can't think of anything to write, just that my brain doesn't want to write in general. It's not a big deal, since this blog is more of a hobby than anything else, it's just a thing I keep thinking I should address before the inevitable day in the not too distant future when my blog becomes amazingly popular seemingly overnight and I have praised heaped upon me by people all over the world.

    I kid, of course. But even if only one or two people ever find this blog, I want to give them a good experience. If I were forced to choose between the great writer nobody knew about, or the bad writer who got famous by spitting in critics faces, well, I choose the first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment