A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

November 20, 2019

   I just applied for an associates degree from my community college. As I was looking at the degree audit tool, I decided to look at some other degrees and certificates for fun. I have to say, I was surprised by just how many options there were, and how simple they turned out to be.
   When I was just starting college six years ago, I was planning on becoming a chemical engineer. That plan eventually fell down the tubes, not because I thought the classes were hard but because I found working in the lab environments to be extremely stressful. The next three years were spent trying to find something that I was good enough at to not have to study. Naturally, this ended in disaster.
  I wish that I'd taken the time to find something I could easily do. Than I would have a job, and I'd have more confidence. I'm honestly thinking of doing that now, then I would have a bigger chance of getting a job that would pay me decently.
   First I have to get a job that pays me though. I don't want to live off of my mother's money anymore. Getting a job is my highest priority right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment