A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

    There's a certain type of person who I love to find online, someone who found a platform on which to be free. They spend forever talking about the things that they love, they spend all of their money finding new additions to their growing collection. I wish that I could have that life. More than fame, more than wealth, I wish that I could have a life that would let me be myself. One where I don't have to worry about food, housing, clothing, all of the things that we need and all of the things we can no longer do without. I know it's wrong to want the world to change for your own benefit, but who doesn't wish that the world was made to fit them? If humanity was capable of being truly happy, Billionaires and their rabid followers wouldn't exist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment