A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

   I watch A LOT of Youtube. It and TV tropes currently eat up about 90% of my time. I decided to start a blog because while I wanted to get my views out on the internet, I did not think I could ever really make it on Youtube or any platform requiring me to show my face ever, nor do I possess enough skill to be a good commentator of any sort. I decided that a blog would be better, but the problem with that is that I don't really read blogs all that much. And those I do read are mostly written by people who already have Youtube accounts.

    So I have decided to reach out to those of you who are currently reading to ask; what's your favorite blog? What subjects do you like to read about? What are your opinions on style? Do you think a blog needs to be funny? Does it need to have a steady stream of unique content? Do you just read because you like reading about the everyday lives of people other than yourself?


    Feel free to leave me a comment, and thank you for your feedback.  

No comments:

Post a Comment