A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 9, 2017

   Hi, everyone, my name is Kristen. Since my main hobbies are reading internet articles and watching Youtube videos, I figured I'd try my hand at creating internet content myself and start a Blog. The blog won't have a specific focus to start off with, it'll mostly be whatever I find interesting at that moment. Prospective topics are  reviews (of operas and phone apps mainly), short stories of the fiction and non-fiction variety, and whatever random thought's pop into my head. My plan at this point is to do a big post on Saturday, a question review on Sunday, and smaller random post throughout the week. As this is my first weekly post, I have decided to forgo answering questions for this Sunday.


Hope to see you next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment