A Writer Looking to Change the World

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 18, 2023

     It's been a bad few months. I know that I'm not the only one questioning our governments legitimacy at this moment in time, nor am I the only person asking questions about how safe I am in this country. Hell, woman who, unlike me, are at risk of getting pregnant have been asking questions about that for over a year. I'm not the type who does well in uncertainty, and I genuinely don't know if we'll still be a united country by the end of next year. I could be wrong, but at this point I have so little faith in our leaders to right this sinking ship that I almost want us to fall apart just to get it over with. I wish that I could say that I envy people who say we should believe, but I don't think that they're happy, I just think that they're in denial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment